Cabinets Classic Kitchens is an exclusive distributor of the Wood-Mode family of products, including the fully custom Wood-Mode line and the semi-custom Brookhaven Line. The Kitchen Planning Guide is geared to provide information Classic Kitchens can use to design a kitchen ideally suited to the needs of your home & family. We invite you to print out the form, fill in the blanks & bring the information with you when you visit our showroom. It’s a great way to get started.
» Our Kitchen Remodeling Hints
Here you can download and print out a step-by-step guide for drawing and measuring your kitchen. Each step is color coded and matches the corresponding color in the sample drawing.
» Our Guide for Measuring Your New Kitchen
Our design staff is prepared to assist you not only on new or remodeled kitchens and bathrooms, but also libraries, laundry rooms, entertainment centers, family rooms, and studies. Our talented team can help you blend your specific needs into the most aesthetically pleasing and functional room possible.
Home Improvement Process
Simply follow these steps for a smooth and successful home improvement.
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- If you would like, print and fill out the Kitchen Planning Guide.
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into our showroom.
Visiting Our Showroom: The first time you stop into our showroom we will…
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
If You Like What You See:
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with a price.
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
The Installation Process:
- If necessary, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.
- If necessary, we will remove your existing cabinetry and appliances.
- To ensure a quality installation, we will meet the installer at your home to discuss the details of your plan and installation.
Looking to enhance your kitchen? Please call us at 405.755.5822 or fax us at 405.755.5855 for custom kitchen design.