Planning – Kitchen Design & Installation
|The Kitchen Planning Guide is geared to provide information Classic Kitchens can use to design a kitchen ideally suited to the needs of your home & family. We invite you to print out the form, fill in the blanks & bring the information with you when you visit our showroom. It's a great way to get started.
» Our Kitchen Planning Guide
Ready to move ahead with your kitchen remodeling project? Make sure to follow these remodeling hints before the construction begins.
» Our Kitchen Remodeling Hints
Here you can download and print out a step-by-step guide for drawing and measuring your kitchen. Each step is color coded and matches the corresponding color in the sample drawing.
» Our Guide for Measuring Your New Kitchen
Home Improvement ProcessSimply follow these steps for a smooth and successful home improvement.
- Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
- Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
- Come up with a budget you can live with.
- Draw a rough sketch of your floor plan and take measurements (or, if building, get floor plan from architect or builder).
- If you would like, print and fill out the Kitchen Planning Guide.
- Call us to make an appointment, or stop into our showroom.
- Answer any questions you may have.
- Review and/or assist you in establishing a budget.
- Discuss your scrapbook of ideas (if you have one).
- Discuss your floor plan (if you have one) and go over some design ideas.
- Discuss your plans for utilizing the room you will be remodeling.
- We will come to your home and take measurements.
- We will create a design, and draft perspectives, elevations, and a floor plan.
- We will provide you with a price.
- We will set up a meeting for you to discuss the design and pricing and discuss any potential modifications you would like to make.
- If necessary, we will make arrangements with your builder, architect, and/or designer to coordinate the installation.
- If necessary, we will remove your existing cabinetry and appliances.
- To ensure a quality installation, we will meet the installer at your home to discuss the details of your plan and installation.